Taipei, Taiwan – VIVOTEK is honored to announce five of its intelligent IP surveillance products received the 2016 Taiwan Excellence Awards. These include H.265 models
IB9381-HT, H.264 models
FD816C-HF2, and stereo camera, SC8131. 1180 products were entered into the Taiwan Excellence Award competition, and VIVOTEK took home 5 awards!
Owen Chen, the Chairman of VIVOTEK Inc., stated, “We greatly appreciate the recognition of MOEA, the organizer of Taiwan Excellence Awards and the honorable judges for their affirmation. VIVOTEK, as the leading IP surveillance solutions provider in Taiwan, will keep our commitment to delivering innovative and advanced surveillance solutions, and continued progress towards excellence.”
VIVOTEK's five award-winning network cameras:
- H.265 5-Megapixel outdoor vandal-proof fixed dome camera, FD9381-HTV: This is a professional H.265 (HEVC) 5-Megapixel outdoor dome camera, offering superb image quality with IP66 and IK10-rated housing protection. By adopting H.265 and self-developed Smart Stream II technology, which provides higher and more efficient image compression rates than H.264, the FD9381-HTV is able to reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 80%.
- H.265 5-Megapixel outdoor bullet network camera, IB9381-HT: Inheriting the benefits of Smart Stream II technology the IB9381-HT, equipped with WDR Pro (Wide Dynamic Range) and SNV (Supreme Night Visibility), empowers users to enjoy high quality image in all lighting conditions.
- 3-Megapixel 180° panoramic fisheye network camera, CC8370-HV: The superior image quality, low profile design, IP66 and IK10-rated durability make the CC8370-HV perfect for many surveillance applications. By having 180 degrees FOV and WDR Pro, the CC8370HV provides complete video security with no dead angles.
- 2-Megapixel recessed mount fixed dome network camera, FD816C-HF2: At only 60 millimeters wide, the FD816C-HF2 features 109° horizontal FOV and 30 fps at 2-Megapixel resolution, offering an ultra-compact design while delivering clear image quality. For situations requiring discreet protection or where interior design is important, such as banks, retail stores, restaurants, and offices, the FD816C-HF2's unique design is the ideal solution.
- Stereo camera, SC8131: The SC8131 utilizes 3D people counting technology and megapixel resolution to capture and analyze customer behavior, thereby providing accurate data to operations, marketing, and security users. These data points empower business owners to make critical decisions and gain more business intelligence in their operations.
For more information about VIVOTEK and its comprehensive product line, please visit www.vivotek.com.
VIVOTEK, established in 2000, has quickly taken its place as a leading brand in the security industry. Known for delivering world-class IP surveillance solutions, VIVOTEK specializes in system applications and integration. With innovative R&D teams adopting ground-breaking codec technologies, VIVOTEK provides a wide range of products, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, network video recorders, central management software, and PoE solutions. VIVOTEK (TAIEX: 3454) was listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange in 2011. In 2008, a branch office was set up in California, USA. VIVOTEK established Europe branch office in Almere, the Netherlands in 2013, India office in Delhi in 2014, and Middle East office in Dubai in 2015. VIVOTEK is currently working with more than 183 authorized distributors in over 116 countries. For more information, please visit www.vivotek.com.