VIVOTEK respects your right to privacy and concerns about the security of any data you may submit to VIVOTEK's website. The following statement discloses the guidelines VIVOTEK has established for protecting the information you provide to VIVOTEK during your visit to vivotek.com
VIVOTEK will only collect your personal information in the following situations and related business purposes updated by VIVOTEK
- Request for Software Development Kits
- Request for technical support
- Sales inquiry
- Subscribe to VIVOTEK's e-newsletter
- Send an e-mail to VIVOTEK
- Participate in VIVOTEK head-hunting
- Contact you for customer satisfaction survey
- Related business purposes
The way VIVOTEK protects your personal information
- To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information.
- VIVOTEK will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
- VIVOTEK collects and stores the behaviors and preferences of the visitor on an anonymous basis; thereby allowing better responds to the visitor's habits on subsequent visits.
- VIVOTEK only makes use of your personal information for internal demographic analysis and only shares that with VIVOTEK's affiliates, business partners or distributors.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to other agencies or individuals except as authorized by law.
- You agree all terms of this statement as a register, or you can choose not to participate in further marketing activities.
- You can set your browser to not accept cookies.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us.
VIVOTEK can modify the privacy statement anytime. If VIVOTEK makes changes to any terms or conditions of this privacy statement, these changes will be posted on VIVOTEK's websites.