- Video Compression - H.264
- Video Compression - MPEG-4
- Video Compression - Motion JPEG
- Multi-Streaming (2 or more)
- Digital Input (Alarm in)
- Digital Output (Alarm out)
- Audio Codec - G.711
- Audio Codec - G.726
- Audio Codec - AAC
- Audio Codec - GSM-AMR
- Audio Input
- Audio Output
- Two Way Audio - Half-duplex
- Two Way Audio - Full-duplex
- Event Motion (From Camera)
- Motion Window Setup (to camera)
- Event Tampering Detection (From Camera)
- Event Disconnected (From Camera)
- Event Video Lost (From Camera)
- PTZ Control
- PTZ Presets Setting
- Edge Storage (Seamless Recording)
- Camera Finder (by NVR/VMS/CMS)
|Box||Bullet||Cube||Dome||FishEye||PTZ||Speed Dome||Split-type||Video Server|
* Support models and features are reference only. For more integration details, please contact FLIR ITS.
Traffic managers all over the world use technology from FLIR Intelligent Transportation Systems to monitor and manage traffic streams. Be it for monitoring motorists and pedestrians in urban areas, for detecting incidents on highways and in tunnels, or for traffic data collection purposes.
FLIR’s intelligent detection and monitoring solutions enhance traffic safety and mobility on a daily basis, worldwide.
FLIR Intelligent Transportation Systems offers both the hardware and software for intelligent traffic detection and monitoring. The combination of a video camera or thermal imaging camera with intelligent video analytics provides traffic managers worldwide a perfect solution for managing and monitoring traffic streams.
FLIR ITS has all the tools to monitor traffic, detect hazardous incidents, and to provide data and information that improves traffic safety and mobility.