VIVOTEK FD7141 is a professional-grade vandal- and weather-proof fixed dome network camera integrating the latest features required for outdoor surveillance into a discreet, compact package. The FD7141's IP67 rating ensures protection from water and dust and its vandal-proof design provides additional protection in high risk environments. With the built-in heater and fan, the FD7141 can also operate in an extended te-megapixelerature range required by many of today's demanding installations.
Boasting a Wide Dynamic Range CMOS sensor, the FD7141 can cope with challenging lighting conditions and provide image quality superior to other products in its class. The camera delivers true day and night functionality with a removable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators. Installation is also suited for both wall and ceiling with the unique 3-axis rotation design.
The FD7141 supports tamper detection, which detects video loss from events such as blockage or spray-painting. Also incorporated are advanced features including simultaneous dual streams, 802.3af compliant PoE, two-way audio, built-in SD/SDHC card slot, drop-ceiling mount, and HTTPS encrypted data transmission for a robust outdoor security solution.
- Wide Dynamic Range CMOS Sensor
- 3.3 ~ 12 mm Vari-focal Lens (FD7141)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Simultaneous Streams
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Vandal-proof and Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Detects tampering from Blockage or Spray-painting
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in Heater and Fan, supported by PoE