VIVOTEK FD8362E are professional fixed dome network cameras offering 2-megapixel or 1080p Full HD resolution with superb image quality up to 30 fps. The cameras can capture a much more comprehensive area than a standard VGA model, significantly reducing the number of units required. It is especially suitable for monitoring wide open outdoor such as building entrances, airports or applications requiring accurate identification.
For installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the image detail. Thus VIVOTEK introduces the Smart Focus System including Focus Assist Button and Remote Focus to make installation and adjustment easier. VIVOTEK adopts lenses with built-in stepping motors that the installer can use to remotely control the focal length and precisely adjust the camera focus, offering hassle-free installation and maintenance.
The IP66-rated housing is designed to help the camera body withstand rain and dust and ensures operation under a multitude of harsh weather conditions. Its metal vandal-proof housing effectively provides robust protection from vandalism. Additionally, the wide temperature range further enhances the FD8362E's performance and reliability in extremely cold and warm weather.
With other advanced features such as tamper detection, 802.3af Compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC card for on-board storage, video cropping, and e-PTZ functionality, the FD8362E provide the most robust solution suitable for any demanding outdoor environments.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- -40°C ~ 55°C Wide Te-megapixelerature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage