VIVOTEK IP8162 is part of the SUPREME series product line offering 2-megapixel resolution with superb image quality. The camera can capture a much more comprehensive area than a standard VGA camera, significantly reducing the number of cameras required. It is especially suitable for monitoring wide open indoor spaces such as building entrances, airports, or applications requiring accurate identification, as well as outdoor applications when placed inside an enclosure.
The IP8162 employs many advanced features to allow users to fully enjoy the high definition video. With high performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology, the IP8162 offers extra smooth video quality with resolution up to 1080p full HD @ 30fps. The Video Cropping feature allows a user to only transfer user-defined thumbnails for viewing instead of an entire scene so as to optimize bandwidth and enhance storage efficiency. The ePTZ function enables users to zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI) in the camera view with only a few clicks.
As with all VIVOTEK true day/night cameras, the IP8162 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. The built-in SD/SDHC card slot offers a convenient and portable storage option to prevent data loss in case of network disconnection. Additionally, the IP8162 can connected directly to an analog monitor with an RCA connector, providing integrators with more flexibility and hassle-free installation for a variety of applications.
Data security with the IP8162 is further enhanced with HTTPS encryption and 802.1X authentication. Together with PoE, QoS, time-shift streaming, and the included 32-CH recording software, the IP8162 is indisputably the top choice for reliable and high performance megapixel surveillance.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3.1 ~ 8 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in Focus Assist Button for Precise Focus Adjustment
- Supports WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- Simultaneous Multiple Streams
- Video Cropping for Bandwidth Saving
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE