VIVOTEK IP8172 is a professional box camera offering 5-Megapixel or 1080p Full HD resolution with superb image quality up to 30 fps. Featuring 5-Megapixel resolution and high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology, the IP8172 offers extra-smooth video and wide coverage.
In addition, the IP8172 is also equipped with a focus assist button to allow users to precisely adjust the camera focus. After pushing the focus assist button on the camera unit, an indicator will be displayed onscreen with detailed focus information, which will change in accordance with the manual adjustment. Moreover, continuing to push the button will zoom in on the target area for fine tuning, resulting in better usability and picture clarity.
The IP8172 can also be directly connected to an analog monitor with the built-in BNC connector, providing integrators more flexibility and hassle-free installation for a myriad of applications.
As with all VIVOTEK true day/night cameras, the IP8172 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. Together with WDR enhancement, users can identify image details in extremely bright as well as dark environments. Also including other high-end features such as multiple streams, video cropping, ePTZ, SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, PoE, and the included 32-CH recording software, the IP8172 is indisputably the top choice for reliable and high performance megapixel surveillance.
- 5-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm Vari-focal, DC-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Built-in Focus Assist Button for Precise Focus Adjustment
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage