VIVOTEK's IP8335H network bullet camera features an HD WDR CMOS sensor for use in challenging lighting conditions. The resulting WDR Pro feature enables the camera to capture both the dark and bright parts of an image with double shutters, enabling two frames to be combined to generate a highly realistic image representative of the original scene, providing video quality close to the capabilities of a human eye. The P-iris lens controls the iris with extreme precision with its built-in stepper motor, maintaining the opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image clarity and depth of field as well as image quality. As such, the IP8335H is suitable for high contrast environments such as lobby entrances, parking lots, ATMs, loading areas, and much more.
The day and night functionality and the IP67-rated weatherproof housing of the IP8335H allows users to easily build a cost-effective IP surveillance system without additional accessories. Incorporating an IR-cut filter that can be removed automatically at night and built-in IR illuminators with coverage for up to 20 meters, the IP8335H is an outstanding choice for a 24-hour surveillance solution.
- 1-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 20 Meters
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- Weather-proof IP67 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation