VIVOTEK's NR7401 network video recorder provides an elegant recording solution for VIVOTEK network cameras and allows users to perform real-time monitoring and recording at the same time. Supporting up to 9 channels in both MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats, the NR7401 provides several recording options, including alarm recording, scheduled recording, and manual recording. As the NR7401 can automatically detect and install VIVOTEK cameras without any configuration, installation is very si-megapixelle. In addition, the NR7401 offers a user-friendly interface where users can configure network settings as well as control camera movement.
The integrated 802.3af compliant PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) function reduces cabling problems, making NR7401 a cost-effective recording system. With a large-volume hard disk drive, users can record high-definition video streams from megapixel cameras for long periods without worrying about running out of storage capacity. The NR7401 also features a built-in gateway that separates network cameras from the regular data network so that the influence of video recording on bandwidth is minimized.
The NR7401 also comes with four digital inputs and one digital output interfaces to allow for connections with external sensors and alarms. In addition, the NR7401 can be connected with external USB storage devices for video backup.
- Simultaneous Monitoring and Recording on 9 channels
- Gateway Between VIVOTEK Network Cameras and Data Network
- Supports VIVOTEK 6000- and 7000-series Network Cameras
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Local Video Recording with Minimal Bandwidth Impact
- Camera Management with Automatic Camera Installation and Configuration
- Video Proxy Server for Live and Recorded Video
- External USB Storage for Video Backup