VIVOTEK's new product RX7101 is a network video receiver, which can cost-effectively have your network-based video appliances including IP cameras and video servers connected with analog video devices like TV sets, analog monitors, or any other existing analog video switches. Newly released RX7101, supporting VIVOTEK's 7000-series network cameras and video servers, can quickly convert MJPEG(*) or MPEG-4 digital videos into analog signals and easily output them to existing analog systems. With the Ethernet interface, users can easily get access to switch the settings of each device within the system through the build-in web page and the configuration installed in RX7101 will automatically guide you to establish quick connections at system boot. The flexible RX7101 can receive one channel of D1 video stream or 4 channels of CIF video streams.
- Real-time MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG decoding
- Up to 1-channel D1 real time decoding
- Up to 4-channel CIF real time decoding
- Quad or sequential display in multi-channel mode
- GSM-AMR and MPEG-4 AAC audio decoding
- RS-485 Interface for PTZ Camera Control